zerit once a day
Mar 17, 2002
Response from Dr. Aberg
The dose of Zerit (stavudine, D4T) is usually 40 mg twice a day. There is a new once daily formulation of zerit which is an extended release tablet coming out soon. I suggest you talk to your doctor about this or see if there is another once a day drug such as tenofovir that you could take instead. I would not recommend taking 80 mg of D4T once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.