Once a day regimen

I read your article on HIV and Hepatitis.com regarding once daily epivir for HIV http://www.hivandhepatitis.com/hiv_aids.html#022202c

You say "These approvals now make it possible to put together a 3-pill HAART regimen (efavirenz, didanosine, tenofovir) in which all of the pills are dosed once-daily..."

Since tenofovir must be taken with food and didanosine on an empty stomach--doesn't that defeat the purpose of a once a day regimen? You still have to remember to take your pill(s) twice a day. Wouldn't a better choice be efavirenz, didanosine, and epivir?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Yes, efavirenz, didanosine and epivir are a good choice and can be taken all at once. The pharmacokinetic interaction between tenofovir and didanosine is being explored (preliminary data indicate that tenofovir raises didnaosine levels roughly as much as a meal lowers it) and it may be possible to dose the two together with a meal making it a truly once daily regimen.

Must I keep Norvir in original container?
I'M SO DISCOURAGED