|Must I keep Norvir in original container?
Mar 11, 2002
I have read and heard that Norvir should remain in its original container. I would prefer to transfer the pills to a tupperware container and keep in my refrigerator. Would this me okay or are there issues I am not aware of?
Thanks for all your help!
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Well, it is probably ok to put it in a sealed tupperware container, but it is best to leave it in its original container.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.