2. Treatment for IV meth miss
Jul 29, 2014
What can someone do for themselves at home after they miss an injection of a meth hit?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Hello, You can treat missed shots with warm compresses to reduce the likelihood of irritation or abscesses. Only apply creams or salves after the wound has closed (at least a couple of hours). If it starts to look or feel bad you may have an infection and should seek medical treatment immediately.
Take care, David
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dog Blood And Hiv Infection From Dogs?
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- How Much Blood Is Required To Cause HIV Through Kissing?
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.