2. Treatment for IV meth miss
Jul 29, 2014
What can someone do for themselves at home after they miss an injection of a meth hit?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Hello, You can treat missed shots with warm compresses to reduce the likelihood of irritation or abscesses. Only apply creams or salves after the wound has closed (at least a couple of hours). If it starts to look or feel bad you may have an infection and should seek medical treatment immediately.
Take care, David
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.