HIV and breast feeding
Nov 25, 2013
Can I breast feed my baby while im hiv positive, and not infect my baby with the virus?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- Testimonies From People Who Have Cured Their Hep C
- High Levels Of Cytomegalovirus Antibody
- How Can You Tell If Someone Has Hepatitis C?
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hepatitis B And Reactive Surface Antibody Ql
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.