|HIV and breast feeding
Nov 25, 2013
Can I breast feed my baby while im hiv positive, and not infect my baby with the virus?
|Response from Dr. Fawcett|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.