Cocaine in lab tests
Nov 3, 2013
I have a Hepatitis A test tomorrow and I have taken some cocaine over the weekend, Will the testers be able to see the cocaine in my blood even if they are just looking for Hep A?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
The test for Hep A will look for antibodies created in response to the virus. Unless they include a drug panel in the test, any use of cocaine (or other drugs) wouldn't be documented.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.