ATROIZA AND ALCOHOL
Sep 4, 2013
I AM HIV POSITIVE AND ON ATROIZA MED. IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW FREQUENTLY I CAN CONSUME ALCOHOL OR IF IT'S A BIG NO TO ALCOHOL AND ATROIZA.
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. The rule of thumb is that one drink of alcohol per day can be safely tolerated by someone on HIV medications. However, the health status of everyone is different, as is their history or potential for addictions. Confirm with your healthcare provider that alcohol, even at that low dose, is safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Hiv Pcr Test Days After Exposure
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.