|AA Resources for HIV+ People
Apr 18, 2013
This is regarding the person who asked about HIV+ AA resources. The Los Angeles Central Office is the only one where the phone banks are staffed 24/7, and they have resources to locate meetings all across the country. If an HIV+ group in a particular city has registered, the LA Central Office is likely to know about them. They will also help someone find the closest HIV+ to them if not in their city. AA Central Office 24 hour line is (800) 923-8722.
Alternatively, the questioner's local gay and lesbian or HIV/AIDS resource centers will be good places to find out.
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thank you! I have added your information to the original post on March 14.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.