Alcohol treatment for someone HIV+
Nov 7, 2011
Are there any alcohol treatment centers for HIV+ persons?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
I don't know of any such centers but you can use SAMHSA's (the federal agency overseeing substance abuse and mental health issues) treatment locator locator to search for facilities in your area. There is also a link to every state's substance abuse agency where you could inquire specifically about your needs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Live On A Razor Blade?
- Sickle Cell Anemia And Hiv
- How Soon Can U Take An Hiv Test After Sex?
- Could Sore Bump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.