|Alcohol treatment for someone HIV+
Nov 7, 2011
Are there any alcohol treatment centers for HIV+ persons?
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
I don't know of any such centers but you can use SAMHSA's (the federal agency overseeing substance abuse and mental health issues) treatment locator locator to search for facilities in your area. There is also a link to every state's substance abuse agency where you could inquire specifically about your needs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.