|Alcohol treatment for someone HIV+
Nov 7, 2011
Are there any alcohol treatment centers for HIV+ persons?
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
I don't know of any such centers but you can use SAMHSA's (the federal agency overseeing substance abuse and mental health issues) treatment locator locator to search for facilities in your area. There is also a link to every state's substance abuse agency where you could inquire specifically about your needs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.