Re: "I need my pot"
Jan 29, 2011
I agree that smoking pot,although relieving some discomforts, is bad for the lungs. How about baking it (brownies)? That's how I use it.
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Alternative forms of ingesting marijuana do eliminate some of the issues around toxins in the smoke, but create other concerns. Dosing is difficult and absorption is more irregular when digested. This can result in uncomfortable reactions such as vomiting and paranoia which, while not lethal, are certainly unpleasant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Marijuana Affects On A Person With Hiv
- Neuropathy Weakness Negative 4 Months
- Timeline From Infection To Diagnosis For HIV
- Unprotected Sex Between Two Positive People
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- Can Drinking Plenty Of Water A Day Help Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.