Dental Work

Hello Doctors,

I would like to thank you for all your help.

I am positive my numbers have been aroud ~600 for CD4 and 5000 VL.

I need to have some dental work done. I need to pull my wisdom teeths (All 4) in the next year or so... Any advice?

Kar

Thanks for your post.

With a normal CD4 cell count, I don't see any significant HIV-related problems in having dental work done. Since starting on medications in probably not in your immediate future, there's no real issue with drug-drug interactions.

I'd simply pick a time that is convenient (if there ever is one) to have the required dental work, and make sure that the rest of your oral health is as good as possible.

BY

Newly Diagnosed
Norvil and herbal products