Want to have a baby but not treatment

I have been HIV+ for the past 10 years, I now want to have a baby but do not want to go on treatment but very desperate to have a baby. My partner is negative we can go for artificial insermination, how high is the risk to pass the virus to the baby if we use niverapine? my cd4 count stands at 430

The risk of mother to infant transmission of HIV on no medications is about 25 percent. With the use of nevirapine alone it is reduced to about 8 percent. With use of traditional triple agent HAART it is less than one percent. These numbers speak for themselves.

The outcomes in children born to mothers on HAART are excellent and only rare cases of toxicity due to HAART have been reported. If one does the risk benefit calculus the arguments in favor of standard HAART are compelling. Thanks for posting and best of luck.

Newly diagnosed with hep c,also have hiv..........
truvada/sustiva-viramune/truvada