viagra

is it bad to take viagra while taking combivir and Kaletra. I thought I read it can be deadly?

Viagra is metabolized by the liver using pathways that are used by the medications in Kaletra. Because of this, the use of the two medications should be done under supervision (this is why one reason why internet sales of Viagra can be an issue)-- so let your doctor know that you're taking both.

Typically, I reduce the dose of Viagra as low as possible (usually 25 mg), and avoid using the combo in anyone with heart disease who is taking heart medications.

No the combination won't kill you, but like any medication, should be taken with a full understanding of the risks and benefits. BY

Low T-cell Count
HIV positive for more that 14 years