Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Blood splashes

I was working I with serum samples in the lab and had splashes on my eyelid, face and maybe lips (I'm not sure). I wash with alcohol swabs and later at the sunk. I thought it was nothing since the splashes are not on my mucosa membrane. Now after work, I feel paranoid. Should I be worried of HIV or STD infection?

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: Anytime that you are fearful of infection it is best to get tested to just be on the safe side. I will say based on your description there was not a possibility for you to be infected. Also to contract HIV the blood must have HIV in it. and vice versa with the other bodily fluids that transmit HIV which are semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. The key is that the person with these bodily fluids must be HIV positive. If not there is no transmission of HIV.

I need your advice please.
white blood cell count