For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

I need your advice please.

Fifteen years ago, i french kissed my there boyfriend on several occasions. Later, there was a rumour that he was hiv positive. This issue got me worried for years because i was afraid to get tested.i Later when i did, i tested negative. Now the guy is alive and looking more healthy. Can i continue to french kissed him because am still in love with himwith him. Please help me cos am confused.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: You can kiss without fear of transmission, as HIV cannot be transmitted by saliva.

hiv rash
Blood splashes