May 22, 2014
Hi im worried I have a rash on my upper extremities trunk, back, arms its only gets red when I take a warm shower and i have no other symptoms i had the rash for about a week already the last time I was exposed was September 30th and I got tested 10 days later in the hospital my results was negative can it be possible that its a ars rash?
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: I would suggest that you make an appointment with a dermotologist to check you skin. As this does not sound HIV related, as HIV does not have specific signs or symptoms.
Have I contracted HIV
I need your advice please.
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Fluid
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.