|Sex with a prostitute with two condoms
May 22, 2014
I had sex with a prostitute with two condoms. Is there a chance of HIV
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: The only way that there is a chance for infection is that the Condom broke. I will say this that using two condoms at once (known as doubling up) is not a good idea as the friction from sex can cause the condoms rubbing against each other to break. One condom per each sexual encounter is enough. God speed.
Have I contracted HIV
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.