|Sex with a prostitute with two condoms
May 22, 2014
I had sex with a prostitute with two condoms. Is there a chance of HIV
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: The only way that there is a chance for infection is that the Condom broke. I will say this that using two condoms at once (known as doubling up) is not a good idea as the friction from sex can cause the condoms rubbing against each other to break. One condom per each sexual encounter is enough. God speed.
Have I contracted HIV
- What Does Hiv Rash Look Like Around The Mouth?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.