May 7, 2014
Is there a possibility for someone who is not infected with HIV AIDS to appear the signs after he/she have unsafe sex and then starting to think that he/she is infected while not by only thoughts
| Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: If a person is HIV negative they will not show signs of being positive. Especially when there are no signs that come with being HIV positive. The only way a person can know their HIV status is by taking an HIV test. God speed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.