May 7, 2014
Hallo doctor I m 34 years old healthy married with 4 kids n husband, lately we have lots if fights in our relationship en I slept with someone I recently meet he is also married with kids , had unproctected sex without knowing. Two days after I made HIV test n it was negative ! Can I still have HIV ? Was the test too early ?? Please help me I m in so much stress ! Thanks so much
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: That test was too early for that exposure, as you where still in what is called the window period. I would advise you to take another test. God speed.
French kiss with Hbsag person
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.