Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Hallo doctor I m 34 years old healthy married with 4 kids n husband, lately we have lots if fights in our relationship en I slept with someone I recently meet he is also married with kids , had unproctected sex without knowing. Two days after I made HIV test n it was negative ! Can I still have HIV ? Was the test too early ?? Please help me I m in so much stress ! Thanks so much

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: That test was too early for that exposure, as you where still in what is called the window period. I would advise you to take another test. God speed.

French kiss with Hbsag person