Apr 21, 2014
So I 12 year old. One night I was ride my bike and I fell down on the street. I stand up, and I go home and I saw a black dot on my leg I was afraid that i fell on any needles. I didn't saw any needle around. It a black dot not a red one.
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: This sounds like something that you should take to a doctor, and I would encourage you to do so. God speed.
please ans sir..wa i infected??
- The Hiv Virus Is Killed Outside The Body By Using
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- Common Lymph Nodes Swelling With Hiv Infections
- How Long Until A Cure For Hiv?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.