Apr 21, 2014
So I 12 year old. One night I was ride my bike and I fell down on the street. I stand up, and I go home and I saw a black dot on my leg I was afraid that i fell on any needles. I didn't saw any needle around. It a black dot not a red one.
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: This sounds like something that you should take to a doctor, and I would encourage you to do so. God speed.
please ans sir..wa i infected??
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.