Apr 21, 2014
Hii, i have a few rashes on my chest like 12 of them.They dont itch and are not painful. Am not experiencing any other HIV early symptoms. Are the rashes a sign of early HIV?
| Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: Since HIV does not have any signs or symptoms I would encourage you to go and get a HIV test, as the rash could be due to something else. Most Sexually transmitted diseases do not have any symptoms that are easily identifiable. Hopefully you will go and get a screening and find out what is causing your rash. God speed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Is The Origin Of Hpv?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.