Apr 21, 2014
Hii, i have a few rashes on my chest like 12 of them.They dont itch and are not painful. Am not experiencing any other HIV early symptoms. Are the rashes a sign of early HIV?
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear friend: Since HIV does not have any signs or symptoms I would encourage you to go and get a HIV test, as the rash could be due to something else. Most Sexually transmitted diseases do not have any symptoms that are easily identifiable. Hopefully you will go and get a screening and find out what is causing your rash. God speed.
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.