Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Please answer

i met a male guy couple of weeks ago.He intially gave me a handjob for about 2-3 minutes,after that we kissed each other,i mean we exchanged saliva for about 50-60 secs,i had a cut on the upper lip,it was due to cold and chapped lips,i think his saliva touched my cut couple of times.after that he gave me an blowjob(unprotected) for about 40-50 secs,i didnt cum,i pulled my penis out from his mouth and placed it at his anus,i didnt insert it,i just kept it their,before i could insert it,i was about to cum and i removed my penis and turned towards other side and cummed.After that we both slept.That guy recently told me that he was hiv +ve of around 5 months.I have had mild flu,little headache and body aches after two weeks of the body rashes or swollen lymph nodes. Whats the chance that he might have transmitted that to me? is their a risk involved? should i get tested?

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend from what you have described it does not seem that there was much risk. I would encourage you to go and get tested to be on the safe side of things. God speed.

hiv in men women