Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

My risk, very worried

Just over a month ago I engaged in oral sex with an older woman. I didn't perform any acts myself, however the woman did do some on me. We tried having sex but it was one of them nights where nothing was happening in that area. I may have entered the lady but there wasn't any sex to speak of. I was unprotected, which I regret but wasn't thinking straight at the time. However I have now noticed and feel a couple of red sores on my tongue. Along the centre but nearer the tip. I know I shouldn't self diagnose but I can't help it. I'm getting tested next week. Do you think I am worrying too much. It's really frightening me. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The sores do not sound STD related. If there was no penetration then there was no risk, and you do not need to be concerned. If there was unprotected penetration then you can go in for an HIV test at 90 days for a conclusive result. I am confident the results will be negative.

In health,

Richard

oral sex
Real concern, real symptoms (I presume) long question.