Jan 7, 2014
I had 15 seconds of Unprotected sex followed by oral can i Get HIV from that?. the whole ordeal lasted like 4 minutes
Response from Rev. Brown
You can contract HIV by the transmission of blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk by an individual who is already HIV positive. If you are fearful of contracting HIV I would encourage you to go and take an HIV Test that you might know your status, and that in your future sexual encouters use protection. God bless.
Please reply sir
Chances of infection
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Itchy Skin And Dry Cough Headaches
- White Blood Cell Count Acute Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.