Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

please I am so worry help me

Yeasterday I had protected sex it was vaginal with unkown sex worker . But condom slipped off partially (glans of penis still protected)

can hiv be transmitted through skin of penis or thru urethral mucosa only ?

I am 23 years old , this the first time I have sex

Please i am too worry , my life ,thinking paralysed because of anxiety

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Since the condom did not come off completely, I would not be concerned. Unless there was a cut or abrasion on the shaft of your penis, the virus would only be able to enter through the urethra.

Bottom line: I do not think you were at risk for HIV in this scenario.

In health,

HIV concern