|am still scared
Oct 22, 2013
i sleep with a girl 2 time within a month all with a condom, but i had a cut that resulted from saving now my fear is that am not sure if her vaginal fluid touched my boil like cut,and i tested after one month and came out negative ,i tested again after 3 months and 2 weeks it came out negative but am afraid when my tongue begin to hurt me,
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Sounds like you didn't have risk for HIV in the first place! You used a condom.
Your tests are telling us that you're negative, because you had no risk to begin with.
Your challenge right now, is believing all this.
Hope this helps!
Just diagnosed with chlamydia
How do I regain Sexual urges?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.