Sep 30, 2013
how long after a person has been diagnosed with Aids does he fall sick days or months or years can he stay healthy without treatment
| Response from Rev. Brown
A person can stay healthy for a long time, or get sick quickly all depending on the strain of virus that they have.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.