Sep 30, 2013
how long after a person has been diagnosed with Aids does he fall sick days or months or years can he stay healthy without treatment
| Response from Rev. Brown
A person can stay healthy for a long time, or get sick quickly all depending on the strain of virus that they have.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.