|may I contact hiv?
Sep 30, 2013
I made a normal sex with an escort and I used a condom lubricated with a hands cream. What are the chances to contact HIV?
Response from Rev. Brown
Very minimal, as when we use condoms properly the risk for HIV transmission is not very likely. God bless
Am I or am I not?
- Does Itchy Scrotum Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have AIDS?
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.