Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Am I or am I not?

Hi sir, I'll just get straight to it. About four months ago, went to a local clinic in my area for an HIV test. Shortly after I performed my swab test about 20 minutes later, the was a second faint line. I freaked out, but I was also asking myself, how was this possible? I always use protection. that same day I took four more test that I bought from the store ( the Oralquick swab test), but this time they all came back negative. I also went to a clinic where I had to pay to have by blood taken for a second opinion, and that one came back negative. I continued purchasing and taking the swab test for 4 months now and they all come back negative. On another note, I am still promiscuous and I always wear a condom, even before the first test. My question is, am I HIV positive, or am I not? It's been on my mind for 4 months now, and next week I am about to buy another swab test, because my 6 month window period still has not come.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: With the number of tests that you have taken, and the continual showing of a negative test, it sounds like you are negative. On another note you have shared about your promiscuity and if you don't want to have the worry of possibly being positive I would encourage you to reduce the number of partners as that reduces the number of possible exposures to HIV, as you do us condoms all the time, which is good.

HIV and Tattoo Ink.
may I contact hiv?