Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

HIV and Tattoo Ink.

My cousin was diagnosed 2yrs ago with HIV we just found out yesterday. He is a tattoo artist who's done his own tattoos and some of mine and other family members. I know the primary risks of HIV infection and I came out Neg. My question really is if its possible even when he changes the needle and sterilizes it (he opened it front of me and cleaned it too) I know needles can carry the virus but what about the ink. Because he does tattoos on himself with his own machine and uses a new needle everytime but I don't believe he changes the ink. Can the virus live in the ink? Or does it die?

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: Proper precautions are being used, and there is not chance of transmission based on what you have shared. Continue to be safe and God speed.

How longer till someone will acept me the way i am
Am I or am I not?