Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

How longer till someone will acept me the way i am

I've been living with hiv since 2007, my treatment begun three years later then. My family has no clue about this so i hide my meds and keep my medical appointments as casual as i could. Just two of my best friends know about my situation as well as my ex bf, my actual bf was poz too and we live 5 great months together however we had a couple of arguments and recently broke up. It had been practicaly 6 yr since my last relationship and i was feeling really great now i'm back to my damn lonely life lock up in my house and feeling down all day, how much longer till this ends? I tought he was the one and life will be good again for me but it was just a dream, i'm really needing some guidance here some people i could talk to at least and forget for a while i'm going trough this by myself. Thanks for your time reading this

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: In sharing what is going on, you actually show that you already have what you need. You said that you have told and have two best friends, which means you are not alone, nor do you need to walk alone. I would encourage you to share life with them, I am sorry to hear that the relationship you have had didn't work out, it does not mean that you will not have another in the future, I would encourage you to make your well being your focus for right now, as well as the strengthening of your relationship with your best friends, and thinking about how you will share with family, as family is one of the greatest support systems we can ever have.

God Speed.

Guilty of masturbation
HIV and Tattoo Ink.