Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

please help

Sir, with respect I am going to describe one stupid mistake ever in my life.5 day ago I slept with a prostitute.she was nude but I am with pant ( underware inside).first I kissed over her boob then press . I saw some milk in my palm.does it risky breast milk on palm while concerning about hiv.after that I started rubbing my genital ( on pant inside underwear) in her nude genital area for 5 minutes . After that I saw some vaginal fluid on my jeans pant and some precum in my underwear .sir my question is that does her vaginal fluid pass to my uthera due to rubbing very closer that can cause hiv transmission( through my precumed underwear). I am very scared with fear about hiv. Am I infected in this way? Sir I need your advice please help.

Response from Rev. Brown

Based on what you have described there is no risk for transmission of HIV. There would have needed to have been an open sore on the palm of your hand, another thing to recall is that when the Virus is dry the virus dies, as it is transmitted through the fluid of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, and breast milk. Since the fluid and precum had the barrier of your jeans and underwear their was no risk involved for transmission.

God Speed

I have hiv
Guilty of masturbation