Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

I have hiv

I have sex with many call girl but with condom only but some time I make to suck her and I also such her vagina and last time wat she did she remove my condom and rub my pinnies with her vagina and make water out after one week I have body pain and right hand is paining I have pain in my armpit I really scared from this thing is this the sign of hiv plz rply my question I will be wating for u r ansthx

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: I would encourage you to get an HIV test if you are concerned about your status. Condoms when used properly prevent the spread of HIV and other STD's, and the only fluids that transmit HIV are blood, semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. Water does not transmit HIV. To be on the safe side go and receive a HIV test.

God speed

REMIND TIME
please help