For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

HIV positive or not

Sir I had protected sex with a sex worker 2 months am scared about there any possibility of getting HIV....??? because now am suffering from fever from am not yet decided until now whether the fever is due to sunstroke or HIV fever...please clear my doubt sir

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: It is very unlikely that HIV was transmitted as you used a protective barrier while having intercourse. For HIV to be transmitted one of the parties must be positive and bodily fluids such as Semen, Vaginal Fluids, and blood must be transmitted from one to the other. When we use protection properly it prevents the transmission of these fluids that could lead to possible infection. Have a blessed and powerful day.

Worried may have hiv
Need guidance