|Worried may have hiv
Jun 14, 2013
Please help. Then end of January I used a toilet. After finishing I noticed there was no toilet roll. I saw some hand paper on the top of a waste bin. The toilet paper seemed fine just a bit damp so I tired to use the dry part. Can I catch hiv this way? Since then I have had a mild cold not flu like at all. Have had very bad pains in my neck shoulders and leg. Please help. I am also pregnant
| Response from Rev. Brown
HIV cannot be transmitted this way. Have a great day
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.