Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Afraid to be infected by HIV

Dear doctor I am really scared these days. Three days ago, I made out with a gay man who said he took HIV test three weeks ago and result was negative, but I don't believe. He sucked my nipple and bit it. I felt pain but didn't see blood at that time, but one day later I found a small scar on it. What is more, he also put his figure in my ass with lubricant but I don't think his finger got wound. So what is the possibility I got infected? I was so nervous these days. Please help me. Thank you!

Response from Rev. Brown

From what you have shared, there was not opportunity for infection. HIV is transmitted through the exchange of the following bodily fluids: Blood, Semen, Vaginal Fluids, and breast milk. Based on what you described there was no opportuntity for these bodily fluids to be transmitted. The scaring sounds like something that occured from the biting.

can people have sex with someone who us hiv
Now What?