Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Please help me, I'm feeling so down and depressed...

Hi. I feel so depressed by now. Just found out positive. I just couldn't have a straight sleep and can't get the thought that i'm hiv positive out of my mind. Could you please give me some advice, some sharing how i can get out of this. Every where i go, everything i do, there's just one voice keep telling me in my head that i'm positive, i'm not normal, i will die with aids,... All of those terrify me... PLease help me...

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: Finding out we are positive is a life changing event, though it is life changing does not mean it is life ending. As these thoughts come into your mind, I would encourage you to remind yourself about the facts. The facts are that you can live a healthy life and be positive, you are normal even though you are positive you just have to be more mindful of the things you do, you don't have to die from AIDS as you enter into treatment and care you can have a life that is long and full. I am praying your strength and joy in God.

christian hiv+
can people have sex with someone who us hiv