Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

christian hiv+

hi Rev I was tested hiv+ 8 yrs now i found out when i was pregnant. my daughter is negative and im doing fine, im also a christian, but at times im depressed. I cant get use to it. I feel so hurt at times with the stigma that attached to the virus. Will I ever get married? will I ever get use to the fact? please I need help! Im posting from Jamaica.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: I am saddend to hear that at times you battel with being depressed due to the stigma that still surrounds HIV. I can't answer the question of whether or not you will get married, but I can tell you that each day that we awake is a blessing and a day to enjoy to the fullest with your daughter who needs her mothers love, and prayerfully serves as a beacon of light and love for you each day. Also even though at times we are alone, we must be reminded that we aren't lonely, as God says that He will never leave us nor forsake, and that He is with us always. HIV is managagable as you adhere to your doctor and regime, and ignore the ignorance of the uninformed, and ebrace the love that is sent your way from family, friends, and those who are concerned for your well being. Know that I am praying your strength and joy in God.

HIV concerns. Please help
Please help me, I'm feeling so down and depressed...