Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

HIV concerns. Please help

Dear Dr Todd, First of all, I highly appreciate your time. I know that tones of people have been asking the same questions but I always find it better to ask again. I am 24 year-old guy who had sex with other guy. It was only deep kissing and rimming. After a while, it turns out that he's HIV+. I am so worried to have caught the disease. I have a bleeding gum when I brush my teeth. I brushed them two hours before we kissed. Should I get tested! Is there a percentage that I got the HIV? Thank you so much for your time.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: It is always good to be on the safe side when we have concerns of infection. The best thing to do since you have concerns is to go and take a test, even though your risk is low, it never hurts to be 100 percent sure of your status.

Sex with Prostitute with Condom really confused
christian hiv+