Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Sex with Prostitute with Condom really confused

Hi doctor,

I had sex with a prostitute in last November with condom during two intercourse's on the same day. She used a silicon type lucubration and a new condom for both times. The condom didn't break as far as i remember. First time I ejaculated very frequently in a minute and second time i didn't ejaculate

I had vaginal sex plus I sucked her breast for couple of minutes. After 20 days of sex I had a fever and throat paint but I didn't know that fever and throat pain are the symptoms of HIV so I didn't notice. After 30 days of sex approximately after 3.5 weeks of sex I again caught up with a mild fever and body pain I searched on internet and started getting worried because every symptom of HIV was appearing in my body. I felt some stiff neck as well as pain under my chin in lymps nodes but they didnt look swollen to me, my throat was not painful while eating but it was uncomfortable and felt like rash in throat. Also noticed faitgue during those days in office. Than a small pimple appeared on my leg than I got confirmed that I have got HIV.... I used some oil on pimple it vanished after some days....I wasn't able to concentrate and really worried about my health till now. I am still very worried whenever my minds think about HIV my condition becomes worse, and I think that I will die soon. I am also worried when I go back to my country I will not be able to live happily with my wife. Please help me I am really worried that am i infected with HIV.

Hi You did the right thing with using condoms, but the thing we do know is that it is not a 100% protection against HIV but also all of the other sexually transmitted infections. Because of your symptoms I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for a full sexually transmitted infection evaluation which would include HIV testing. Finding out your status if any you can be placed on treatment and live with whatever is going on, or you may find you just have a simple viral infection such as a cold or the flu etc.....

Viral Load Test
HIV concerns. Please help