Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

I need your expertise?

Dear Rev, I was just diagnosed positive and in the middle of starting a relationship. We both decided to get tested to make sure that all was okay before having unprotected sex. The news has been chocking to both of us! I have however learned to cope as positive as possible with the situation as my life journey has had so much to teach me and gain from over the years and move on. I also have to tell you that your site has been very helpful to me and educational about hiv itself, I have not stopped reading about you guys and the great resources available. Anyway, my question is: What would you feedback be to us? one neg and me positive, I strongly think after researching that as long as we practice protected sex we are fine/ but if you have a strong expertise opinion please share! I believe I have so much to look forward to as I also believe we both have so much potential and love for each other. I just recently told him what I have been learning from you guys and referred him to this site also. I look forward to your reply. Thanks very much/

Response from Rev. Brown

It is very possible for two indivduals to enjoy a great relationship of physical initimacy while being positive and negative. With this it is vitally important to protect yourself at all times when it comes to all forms of sex (vaginal, anal, and oral). It is great that you all are communicating and staying positive as that strengthens the relationship and bond that you have with each other. The key thing that when you love your partner you also protect your partner and yourself.

Can Hepatitis B alter the HIV test
Sexless marriage.