|Can Hepatitis B alter the HIV test
Mar 18, 2013
Hi, I really want to check my HIV status, but at the same time so worried that the preliminary test would give the positive result cause right now I already have Hepatitis B with millions of viral load. Will the massive Hepatitis B viral load alter the preliminary HIV test? What kind of preliminary test should I take to avoid being altered by the Hepatitis viral load? Tqvm.
Response from Rev. Brown
Can I get hiv in this situation?
I need your expertise?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.