|Can Hepatitis B alter the HIV test
Mar 18, 2013
Hi, I really want to check my HIV status, but at the same time so worried that the preliminary test would give the positive result cause right now I already have Hepatitis B with millions of viral load. Will the massive Hepatitis B viral load alter the preliminary HIV test? What kind of preliminary test should I take to avoid being altered by the Hepatitis viral load? Tqvm.
|Response from Rev. Brown|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Acyclovir Alter HIV Test Results?
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.