Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Can I get hiv in this situation?

I had a sexual experience with a man who I don't know his sero status. I made a active fellatio without a condom and he didnt ejaculate (active fellatio without ejaculation). we had a passive anal intercourse with a condom (he used condom, but penetration occured in a few time. I think thar condom didnt fail. Which are possibilities I get hiv in this specific situation? Thank you

Response from Rev. Brown

In this situation, even though there was no ejaculation, there is pre-ejaculation fluids (semen) that can be present and does have HIV in it. Condom use does prevent HIV, but it is not 100 percent effective, but is close. If you are questioning or have fear about possible infection I would encourage you to get tested to know your status.

am i in risk
Can Hepatitis B alter the HIV test