Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

am i in risk

I had vaginal sex with my boy friend many times . We used condom every time.He sucked my breast,and my vagina . condom was never break. we give lip to lip kiss each other.any of these activity be can be risky suppose he is HIV positive.am I in risk.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: HIV is transmitted/passed through sexual fluids (semen, and vaginal fluids) so even though you used a condom everytime, their is still the issue of him sucking your vagina which through that you can transmit HIV if one of you is positive and say he has an open sore in his mouth and sucks your vagina that can put you at risk. I would encourage you to get and your boyfriend to get tested so that you might know your status and calm your fears.

worried abt HIV
Can I get hiv in this situation?