Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

worried abt HIV

Yesterday I had sex with my friend she is married and have a small child,she was so upset and we both were alone at my home.we were not ready but we had sex without condom and that was my first time sex n affter this intercourse I pee n wash my penis.so is there any problem which culd create? Like HIV???? Please tell me .m so worried

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: I would encourage you to get tested as since you don't know her sexual history and are worried to calm your fears I would encourage you to get tested. Just because you urinated and washed yourself, does not mean anything when it comes to HIV, as the virus known as HIV is passed through sexual fluids such as semen, and vaginal fluid. Also if there was any bleeding you can pass the virus that way as well. Definately go and get tested so you can be sure of your status.

Should I stay with my HIV-Positive Bisexual Husband?
am i in risk