Nov 19, 2012
Sir, I just ask that you pray for me. I recently got tested for HIV and hope to find out the results on Monday.
Response from Rev. Brown
Dear God I pray for my friend that your grace, love, and faithfulness would be their guide and comfort. I pray that you would comfort them, and calm their fears. I pray that the peace of God would guard their heart and mind Amen.
Potential hiv exposure
Should I stay with my HIV-Positive Bisexual Husband?
- Average T-cell Count For Hiv Negative Person
- Can You Get Hiv When Blood Touches Your Skin?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.