Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Symptoms can it be hiv related

I got super drunk one night and before going home After the club i stopped and got a prostitute .black. We started off with a condom and had approx 5 minutes of unprotected sex vaginal .........the next couple days i experience real bad nausia and loss all my appettite my tongue is really dry and i had real bad constipation and a shoulder pain its now been 18 days and its been hard to do anything but thing im hiv possitive my dr at 12 days did an hiv serology test and negative but were is all these symptoms from

Response from Rev. Brown

My friend: I can understand your concern. I would encourage you since the symptoms have been continual for some time that you would have a second HIV test taken, but also get screened for other sexually transmitted diseases as it could be another infection outside of HIV.

Can I ever forgive myself?
revealing HIV status to the church guy