Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Pastor pray for me

My family has been going threw a lot lately my parents electric is out demons are attacking my family so please pray over my family we ask for help

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear God we pray your protection, provision, and power over this family who is under attack. We pray that you send your angels to protect them, and keep them. We pray that you cover them with your love, anointing, power, and virtue. We celebrate in advance the victory that comes when you step in on our behalf amen.

pray for me trying to get pregnant
When your best friend doesn't tell you he is positive/Dying of AIDS