Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

pray for me trying to get pregnant

hi Rev thankx for yr great work, may God bless you. now am HIV+ and trying to get a baby preferably a boy i request you to join hands with me in pray so i can get that baby with no health issues despite me being + thank you and may God bless you.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear God you have said in your word that you would give us the desires of our heart if we delight ourselves in you, I come praying for my friend who desires to have a child. All children are a blessing from above, and dear God we pray that you would bless her to be able to bear a child, and enjoy the joys of motherhood. Give her the wisdom necessary in such a step as this while being positive, and provide her with the medical attention needed. Continue to bless her and keep her amen.

When or if to reveal status
Pastor pray for me